September 27, 2014
Yeah I’ve been a neglectful journal guardian. That’s just the way it is. Been busy. This is my college schedule for my second semester back:
Research Design and Analysis I Tues and Thurs 8 – 9:15
Cognition Tues and Thurs 2 – 3:15
Psych Testing Tues and Thurs 12 – 1:15
Psych of Personality Mon and Fri 8 – 9:15
Group Dynamics SAT 8 – 4
As you can see, Tuesdays and Thursdays are my full days. Monday and Friday I only have the one early class, so I work and I can still go to Blues Monday. I have Wednesdays off, so I don’t work either, that way I have one day off per week. Saturday is my biggest day, but group dynamics is pretty interesting. So that’s my school schedule, then I have Blues Monday, then I work Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun. And I am supervising or in a less degrading way of saying it, hanging out with, Bogart the rest of the time, unless I’m doing homework. Then Pete, Cola, or even Astrid spends time with him. When I’m at school or work, one of them spends time with him then too. He still can’t be alone. I get a lot of homework done at work as well so that helps. Sharly lets me. She understands I’m occupied by Bogart in much of my spare time and don’t often have a quiet place. I go into work, fulfill all my responsibilities immediately, unless it’s busy, then once it’s quiet I do my work behind the counter. The coffee house days are not conducive to that though, but I’m doing all right. I also get my work done in between classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Anyway, that’s all boring content and I can hear you snoring ol’ journal o’ mine. Like I did last semester, I’m not going to do a lot of school talk, even though it’s on my mind. Because college isn’t my life, it’s a path to creating my life, and here with you is where I document the real stuff.
Right now I’m going to address random things. My name is Wall Grimm, and here is my journal segment of randomness.
WALL GRIMM’S UNDULATING BRAIN WAVES
1. When a man is embarrassed or his ego is shattered, it makes him feel like less of a man. When that happens to a woman, she doesn’t feel like less of a woman, she feels like more of a person who has met yet another challenge to survive and make her stronger.
2. I often think of Bogart as the Master of Stating the Obvious. So I’ve begun to refer to that as “masterstating” which makes him laugh. It’s a good way to point out when he’s maybe saying too much or saying something he shouldn’t say without insulting him. So long as he’s laughing, everything’s ok.
3. People always say live each day like it’s the last, and they think they are, but they’re not. Because I ask myself, if this was my last day on Earth, what would I do? Of course, the reality is you can’t just walk away from your responsibilities, so you fulfill those, but during those moments, how are you spending your thoughts? What can you get from those moments, the interactions with strangers, people you work for and with, and in your spare time, what do you do then? So yeah, if you can’t walk away from your responsibilities because it’s not truly your last day on Earth…well, if it was for me, I know for sure I wouldn’t work. But since I have to, I’d glean–glean is a good word–I’d glean from every experience and moment. Then, at the end of the day, if I wasn’t able to have sex or something, I’d go out with a bang after having myself a big wank.
4. The best way to get your point across when you want to say something that would otherwise piss someone off, but it’s important to be honest and confront an issue, is to compliment them or say something nice first. That’s called tact, and it can also sometimes prevent a punch in the face.
5. I was thinking of the various conjugations of the word fuck. Here is my list, which includes many but not all the conjugations:
Fuck, fucking, fucked, fucker, fuck you, fuck off, fuck all, fucks, fucksome, fuckerino, fucken, fuckism, fuckdom, fuckkkk, fucking asshole, fucking stupid, fucking idiot, fuckwad, fuckhead, fucktool, fuckisimo, fuckology, fuckologist, fucky, fuckasm, fuckation, fuckinterim, fucktastic, fucksome, fucktorious, fuckaholic, fuckaphobic, fuckment, fuckable, fuckagogy, fuckade, fuckility, fuckance, fuckard, fucktard, fuckary, fuckarchy, fuckatholon, fuckathon, fuckeneer, fuckcycle, fuckectomy, fuckence, fuckency, fuckeous, fuckhood, fucketic, fuckagon, fuckify, fuckillion, fuckion, fuckish, fuckitive, fuckization, fuckist, fuckive, fuckless, fuckography, fuckship, fuckster, fuckshire, fucktuary, fuckulent, fuckwise, fuckesque, adfuck, afuck, ambifuck, antefuck, antifuck, befuck, bifuck, circumfuck, contrafuck, defuck, demifuck, disfuck, disfucktional, exfuck, extrafuck, hyperfuck, hypofuck, interfuck, intrafuck, introfuck, multifuck, minifuck, prefuck, surfuck, infrafuck, retrofuck, superfuck, semifuck, subfuck, domfuck, subparfuck, obfuck, transfuck, ultrafuck, postfuck, nonfuck, perfuck, unfuck, refuck, epifuck, cofuck, confuck, confucktion, and last but not least, my favorite, veni vidi fucki.
And to end my journal entry today, I’m going to close with a philosophy. I’ve been seeing Solenne a lot lately, though we haven’t had sex or done much more than kiss. Cola told me that I’m afraid of virgins and she thinks that’s cute. I’m not afraid, I just….I don’t know. I won’t get into it right now. That was an accidental pun. Anyway, so I’ve been seeing her and it has made me realize the thing that makes me most attracted to women. So it’s a personal philosophy. My name is Wall Grimm and I have a philosophy that pertains directly to me.
WALL GRIMM’S PHILOSPHY OF ATTRACTION
This is something I’ve alluded to before but never formulated it specifically in my thoughts. But what attracts me most to women is confidence. Emma has always been very confident, one of the most confident women I’ve ever known. I thought Paula was confident, but once she started to reveal a little insecurity, and imposing it upon me, in an unspoken sense, to ensure her self-assurance, I responded by pulling away. I tend to be a confident person with random insecurities. But those things about me that make me unsure are not about who I am as a person or what I look like, they are more based upon my choices and actions and the expectations I have of myself to be a responsible, reliable, and efficient man. I don’t need anyone else to enable me to have that confidence. It’s something I get from myself and self-evaluation. Since I’m able to do that, I suppose I unconsciously expect the same from any woman I’d be involved with. I shouldn’t have to be responsible for how someone feels about themselves. I’m not that important. No one is. Of course, it’s nice to tell a woman she’s smart or beautiful, or whatever you think about her that would make her feel good. But that’s just a gesture and it shouldn’t be necessary for her self-validation.
And that’s all I guess I have to say today.
My theme song for today is “Three Little Birds” by Bob Marley, which isn’t relevant to anything I’ve written, so it goes along with the randomness I’ve documented. Plus I love this song.
previous Grimm 206: Grimm, Bogart, Pete, Cola, & Gary Oldman (II) Go Camping http://wp.me/p41c99-12H
next Grimm 208: The Drunken Maiden’s Morning After http://wp.me/p41c99-13u
For a list with links to all the previous journal entries go to: http://wp.me/P41c99-J
Check out the Character Directory Pages to learn about characters mentioned in each post.