I have been honored with The Butterfly Light Award from http://poemotherapishoppe.com/ and from
Thanks so much!
I have a bunch of awards I need to follow through with, but one of the rules of this particular award is to not lump it in with other awards, so I’m honoring that rule and here it stands alone. I’ll be doing the other awards soon, so if you’re not on this list, you might be on that one. I tend to select my awardees not necessarily based on the theme of the award, sorry, but based on differing methods I use to organize my approach. It’s challenging to honor people and leave others out. So the way I’ve selected my awardees for The Butterfly Light, and the other awards to come, is by giving it mostly to people who have liked some recent posts, with a couple extra bloggers thrown in the mix. I have a lot of people to award, and by doing it this way, I’m hoping to express my deep appreciation for your visits and comments and for enabling me to share my writing. Thanks so much to all of you.
The conditions for accepting The Butterfly Light Award are:
1. You must write an acceptance post, making sure you link back to the blogger who awarded you and thank them. You MAY NOT lump this award in with a batch of other awards.
2. You must individually name and re-award to a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 9999999 bloggers. You must let them know either personally with a comment on their blog OR a pingback (I’d suggest their about page)
3. You must link back to Belinda’s blog either to http://idiotwriting.wordpress.com/2014/03/13/i-love-charismatic-geeks/ OR http://idiotwriting.wordpress.com/about/
4. You must write a short paragraph (yes only one paragraph – damn this is easy) – Entitled either “How I’m Spreading Light” OR “How I’m A Positive Influence”
5. Display Belinda’s lovely “Butterfly Light Award” badge on your blog.
Ok, my paragraph…well, I’m not sure if I’m spreading much light or if I’m a positive influence as a result of this blog, with Wall Grimm and Amon-Re being the characters. Maybe it would be more applicable on my other blog where there’s some poetry that people might appreciate. I’m a little stumped by this question. Maybe I’m a positive influence because I’m doing what I love, and that’s writing. Through blogging I’m finally following my life long dream of being a writer, but not just a writer, a writer who has readers. I’m very fulfilled. I think that’s positive because for me that’s what writing is all about, sharing my ideas and my artform. It’s not about money or status. I’m creating worlds and people and putting it all out there for others to experience. And I suppose that’s all I really have to say. I do a poor job at patting myself on the back.
So enough of that.
Please be aware that due to the amount of bloggers I am awarding (over 100 total along with the other awards), it’s difficult for me to individually assess each blog in order to figure out if the blogger accepts awards. If you don’t accept awards and I’m giving you one, just know it’s my way of saying thank you, acknowledging your presence out in the cyber world, and obviously you don’t need to accept. I especially apologize if I’ve given you awards in the past and you declined.
My awardees are: