January 13, 2014
Ok well, tomorrow I start my classes, kind of nervous about that. I don’t trust myself to follow through. I’m convinced I’m going to fuck up somehow, but I just have to try and trust myself. I have all of my classes tomorrow, it’s the biggest school day of the week, but the schedule isn’t so bad since I’m only taking four classes. I have Applied Statistics from 8-9:15, Abnormal Psych from 9:30-10:45, General Psych from 11-12:15, and Intro to Cognitive Neuroscience from 2-3:15. I’m not really supposed to be taking Abnormal Psych until I complete General Psych which is a prerequisite, but I waivered in through my advisor. She also had me register with the Disabilities Center and I’ll give all my professors the notification of my processing issues, and the fact that I just had a recent trauma with the death of Valentina. Anyway, all my journals are not going to be consumed by my school life, I’m going to vow that to myself now. Because I know that school will feel all consuming, and I don’t want it to take over this world. So enough about it.
Yesterday we had services for Valentina, but I don’t want to talk about that. Today I’m going to Blues Monday, so I’m glad about that. Mostly I’m glad to be with Gary Oldman (II) again. Otherwise, it’s just life as usual. I think I’ll write about some interesting things that have occurred since I’ve come home. They might not be that interesting essentially, but I’ve only been home for a week, so give me a fucking break, Invisible Journal Reading People.
My name is Wall Grimm and here is a list of 20 interesting things that happened since I’ve come home:
WALL GRIMM’S LIST OF 20 CURIOUS EVENTS
1. I was going for a walk with Gary Oldman (II) and someone asked me for my autograph. Who knows why. I didn’t ask. Maybe I look like someone famous I don’t know about. I just gave her the autograph anyway.
2. I’ve been working regularly on my novel and that’s interesting to me. If it’s not interesting to you Invisible Journal Reading People, that’s your problem. Why are invisible people reading my journal anyway? It’s supposed to be private.
3. I went to visit Bogart and he was so excited he punched me in the eye. ‘Nuff said.
4. I shaved. That’s really interesting because it’s been a while since I’ve used a real razor, not an electrical one. My face is so smooth, I can’t stop touching my own face. And I got a real haircut, so the combination of a hair cut, clean shaven face, and a black eye really does something for the esteem.
5. Ayla came over last night and gave me a blow job while Pete was out with Sweetheart buying some food. That’s extremely interesting to me. It’s been a while. I think the meds have worn off.
6. I had a dream about John Lennon. I dream about him sometimes, usually during transitional periods in my life. Yeah, it’s weird.
7. I went running, because I hadn’t worked out much for the past month so my body was sore for lack of exercise. So I went running, slipped on some ice, fell over the rail of the bike path into the road, a car swerved to avoid hitting me and nearly missed another car. No collisions and everyone was safe. But that was nuts.
8. I went on facebook. That’s more weird than interesting because I haven’t been on in so long. There was so much there for me waiting for my activity. I almost cancelled my account, until I remembered that Emma’s my friend on fb, so I decided to delete all the activity and comments from long ago, and start fresh. Still inactive but maybe I’ll just fb stalk Emma for a while.
9. I saw Dave at the park. When he noticed me, he took off in the other direction. He’s still terrified of the curse I put on him.
10. When I was walking down the street one day, I passed a bar. I mean I literally passed it by without noticing it until I was passed it. I stopped and thought that was amazing. I’m always tempted to go in, and they never go without notice.
11. I was showering and got soap in my eye. I tried to wipe the soap out with the towel hanging on the curtain rod. The curtain rod fell and I tried to catch it but I couldn’t see. I slipped and fell over the side of the tub. I fell onto the toilet, knocking off the back part of the toilet which smashed on the floor. I continued to fall and landed on the floor. Pete opened the door to see what was going on and he smashed the door against my head.
12. The landlord gave us a new backing for the toilet and fixed the shower curtain rod.
13. I went to see “Anchorman 2”.
14. I ate 2 gallons of chocolate ice cream in one sitting.
15. My thumb hurts for no reason at all. I think it has anxiety because of all the school assignments it will need to be utilized for.
16. This week has been extremely cold with below zero wind chill and single digit temps, and it has also reached 60 degrees.
17. I went back on fb a second time in one week. But this time it was to jerk off to an image of Emma.
18. I was at the library and I could see up this girl’s skirt who was up the stairs ahead of me. It was on one of the 60 degree days, otherwise I’d wonder why she was wearing a skirt. She was wearing lacy blue panties and she caught me looking. She moved to the side, held her skirt and continued up the stairs faster. Oops. I should have avoided getting caught.
19. My karma from that was I came home one day to find that my fly was down. It was a day I had decided to go commando.
20. I wrote a song for Emma. Maybe Howard can help me put it to music.
Anyway, I’ve been feeling more like myself, and I’ve just been doing shit and keeping myself busy. I stay home as little as possible. I think I need a new apartment. I don’t like being home much.
My theme song today is “Walking Contradiction” by Green Day because this song makes no sense but at the same time makes a lot of sense. Kinda like me.
previous Grimm 153: Depressing and Boring Grimm, & a Gary Oldmanism http://wp.me/p41c99-sJ
next Grimm 155: The Blues and The New http://wp.me/p41c99-u0
For a chronological list of links to all the journal entries, refer to the Journal Entries Index Page http://wp.me/P41c99-J
For posts that aren’t journal entries, feel free to explore the Categories in the left side bar or the other pages above, including the Character Directories which list the posts each character is mentioned in.