I made six stars! Thanks so much to everyone who awarded me, I very deeply appreciate it.
These are the talented and incredible people who honored me, not in the order necessarily that I received them:
A star from http://belsbror.wordpress.com/ which gave me 4 stars
A star from http://danaiana.com/ which gave me 5 stars
A star from http://adicanada.wordpress.com/ which gave me my total of six!
I also received a 7th star from another blogger who has since deleted his/her blog. I just want to say thank you to that person in case they’re still hovering about the blog world, but I don’t want to mention any names in case they’d prefer to be anonymous, since I’m not sure if they’re blogging anymore.
Thanks so much, friends!
The instructions for this award are simple:
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2013’ Award
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there are no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ the blog(s) with their award.
3. Let the blog(s) that you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the instructions with them – (please don’t alter the instructions or the badges!)
4. Come over and say hello to the originator of the ‘Blog of the Year 2013’ Awardvia this link – http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/blog-awards-2/blog-of-the-year-2013-award/
5. You can now also join the ‘Blog of the Year’ Award Facebook page – click the link here https://www.facebook.com/groups/BlogoftheYear/ and share your blog posts with an even wider audience.
6. And as a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog… and start collecting stars…
Yes – that’s right – there are stars to collect!
Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once – this award is different!
When you begin you will receive the ‘1 star’ award – and every time you are given the award by another blog – you can add another star!
There are a total of 6 stars to collect.
Which means that you can check out your favourite blogs – and even if they have already been given the award by someone else – you can still bestow it on them again and help them to reach the maximum 6 stars!
Ok, here are my awardees. This is probably the most complicated factor in blogging for me. I picked the below people for various reasons. I know there has to be some of you out there that I missed and that’s the part I hate about selecting people. If I forgot you, please don’t be offended, it’s just a lot of blogs to sort through and I get kind of overwhelmed, which creates a chaotic state of disorganization for me. If I left you out, call it overworked axons and executive functioning issues. That’s really all it is, because I value all of my friends here in the blogging community, and am impressed on a daily basis by the content on your blogs.
I have 4 stars to give out, so take as many of those or all of them if you want. Happy New Year!
Anyway, awardees as follows, not in any particular order: